You Are Never Alone. God Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You.
The bible promises that no matter what we are facing, God will never leave us or forsake us. There are many scriptures to back this up. Here are 7.
Here’s a recap:
1. Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; “He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
2. Deuteronomy 31 :8,The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
3. Joshua 1:5, No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. “As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
4. 1 Kings 8:57, “May the LORD our God be with us as he was with our fathers; may He never leave us nor forsake us.”
5. Psalms 37:28, For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. “They will be protected forever, but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off;”
6. Psalms 94:14 “For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance.” ; I will not forsake them.”
7. Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
Yes. You can be assured that God Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You because He cannot lie and He keeps His promises.
For Christian affirmations that will change your life! CLICK HERE!