Make Sure You Get The Right Help With Money Problems.
We’re in some tough economic times. There’s no questioning that. As these continue, you may find yourself in some scenarios where you need help with money problems. You may find yourself questioning God and your ability to accept and conquer the challenges He lays out for you. We want to show you the Bible verses you can use to find inspiration through God to help with money problems. 5 of our favorites are:
1. “Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” – Matthew 6:31-34
What this passage says is that rather than spending energy worrying and experiencing anxiety over what tomorrow will bring, think about today and trust that God will provide you with what you really need.
2. “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need. I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of your soil, and your vine in the field shall not fail to bear, says the Lord of hosts.” – Malachi 3:10-11
In this passage, God asks to be tested, and asks to have to prove his ability to offer the blessing of food. What you can take from this passage is that God will always have the power and ability to send these blessings to you should you pray for them. This includes help with money problems.
3. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
In Philippians 4:19 we are reminded that God is the creator, the owner, and the ruler of all things, and He has the ability to supply our needs with His power.
4. “Honor the Lord with your wealth then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.” – Proverbs 3:9-10
In Proverbs, God tells us that as long as we honor Him, he can honor us by providing us with His riches.
5. “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” – Luke 6:38
In Luke 6:38, we are told that what we give is what we will get, and that God provides to us what we are willing to share with others.
For more biblical advice on money problems CLICK HERE