Marriage Can Be Great If Let God Take Control
Your marriage is one of the most sacred unions you’ll ever experience, as you grow and love the person that God himself has laid out for you. Joined together under his blessing and gaze, you’ll still be faced with challenges that can really wear on you at times. If you’re looking for a bit of encouragement in your marriage, there are plenty of God’s messages laid out in the Bible to help you. 10 of our favorites are:
- Remember your strength in unity – “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Remember God’s message of patience and perseverance – “Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:2-3
- Remember God’s word on temptation – “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” Hebrews 13:4
- Remember to trust in God – “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8
- Remember your love for each other – “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”- 1 Peter 4:8
- Remember to trust in the future God has planned – “For I know the plans I have for you, ‘Declare The Lord,’ plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
- Remember the perfection in God’s plan – “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”- Mark 10:9
- Remember to find trust and comfort within each other always – “Now the man and his wife were both naked, but they felt no shame.“ -Genesis 2:25
- Remember the damage of adultery – “But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool, for he destroys himself.” -Proverbs 6:32
- Remember to keep your heart pure – “I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” –Matthew 5:28
There is a passage from God’s word to help you through any situation that may arise in your marriage, and have you looking at things from a Godly perspective as you make your union even stronger. Just as He has laid out our unions, he has also laid out the plans to make them successful in His perfection, and you only need to know where to look.
Save Your Christian Marriage CLICK HERE!